Court Order

I recently received a letter to appear in court to repay some debts from a company that I closed not too long ago. The business failed and I had to close the company. I am currently without any source of income and would not be able to pay the amount. How do I go about with this?

james Asked on September 23, 2015 in Law.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Ideally, you should appear in court and tell them about your current position. You can then discuss the terms with the court and depending on how much you owed, a decision will be made. This will be a better option as compared to having a trustee in bankruptcy handle the case for you. Do not in any case ignore the court order.

sheena Answered on October 1, 2015.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.